Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 am
- Forum: Chevy Volt Buyers Forums
- Topic: It's 2018. Is there any reason I should NOT buy a 2015 Volt?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1678
Yes get what you can afford. I was in a different place and could afford a little more and bought a 2017discounted while the 2018's where coming in. Biggest reasons for me where android auto (NAV), full bench in back (even if it's not much of a seat), engine doesn't require higher octane. (all the l...
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:38 am
- Forum: General Chevy Volt Forum
- Topic: Locked out of 2017 Volt Premier
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1253
I was locked out a few times by mine (2017). Keys didn't work at all. The one time it happened parked in my driveway so I tried both keys and nothing was working. FYI, you can "force" your way into the car. use the app to unlock, use the key in the physical lock behind the cover on the dri...