Downloading the HP LaserJet 1020 driver
• Start by setting the Windows update to download the software manually
• In the device installation preferences, choose the Yes option and click save changes
• You must connect your printer to the PC before you begin the driver installation
• Use the USB cable to link the printer to the computer
• Ensure that the PC is turned ON and connected to the Internet
• Link a USB cable to the port on the printer rear and then to the PC
• The Found a New hardware window gets displayed and follow the prompts to install the driver
• You can also use the wireless setup wizard on the printer to link your printer to the network
• Gather information such as SSID, WEP and the printer that is capable of printing wireless
If you have any queries on downloading the HP LaserJet 1020 driver, then you can resort to the technical support team number +1-800-237-0201 for solutions.
Discuss here where you plan on buying a Volt, good and bad dealers as well as how to get rebates and incentives for the Volt!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest