Adative Cruse Control

Discuss here where you plan on buying a Volt, good and bad dealers as well as how to get rebates and incentives for the Volt!
ElvinVence

Adative Cruse Control

Postby ElvinVence » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:15 pm

I am very interested on finding a 2017 used Volt with Adaptive Cruse Control (ACC). Is there any way that I can tell by the VIN number whether it has ACC?

leppard3

Re: Adative Cruse Control

Postby leppard3 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I do not believe you can tell if it has ACC just from the VIN. You will need to find a Premier VOLT that has BOTH Driver confidence package 1 AND 2. But that does not mean it has the ACC feature, but it must meet all three above requirements to even possibly have that option. I know that really doesn't help much, but basically you need the very top of the line Volt to get that feature. Good Luck

ElvinVence

Re: Adative Cruse Control

Postby ElvinVence » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:38 am

leppard3 wrote:I do not believe you can tell if it has ACC just from the VIN. You will need to find a Premier VOLT that has BOTH Driver confidence package 1 AND 2. But that does not mean it has the ACC feature, but it must meet all three above requirements to even possibly have that option. I know that really doesn't help much, but basically you need the very top of the line Volt to get that feature. Good Luck

Thanks for the reply. I found out that you can get an RPO from the Chevy parts or sales departments using the VIN and that will list what the vehicle has on it. The RPO is the build list of that vehicle. So far I have not found any used 2017 with ACC. But I did fined a white 2016 with around 8600 miles. As you know, ACC was not available till the 2017 modle. I will be going to pick it up after the the forth of July. Thanks and happy 4th.

Return to “Chevy Volt Buyers Forums”