2005 Colorado, good truck?

Discuss here where you plan on buying a Volt, good and bad dealers as well as how to get rebates and incentives for the Volt!
Peterfernandes

2005 Colorado, good truck?

Postby Peterfernandes » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 am

Hey guys, my new work really requires me to have a truck and after car searching for a nice sporty/daily, I’ve decided that a practical vehicle would be best as my wife has a nice 2013 Gen Coupe R spec that fits the bill enough to share. I’ve been looking at the Colorado as the 5 cyl gets pretty good gas mileage, and I’ve found a lot near me for around my price range of at max 4500 cash. I know that’s not a lot but I’m not taking a payment and it’s what I’ve managed to save. My question is if anyone has experience or has heard much about their reliability post 150k miles, and if I should stay far away. Thanks guys.

ke4d

Re: 2005 Colorado, good truck?

Postby ke4d » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:58 am

We owned a 2005 5 cylinder Colorado for 10 years. We put 140,000 miles on it and towed it behind our motorhome for another 50,000 miles (which didn't register on the odometer) Loved it. Not the most comfortable seats on a long trip but most of our long trips had the Colorado towed behind our Diesel Pusher. No real issues. A couple of recalls. Ours was a 4x4 so we could tow it flat so the mpg wasn't any better than my 5.0 F150 but it was a great toad for the RV. The newer model is even nicer!

david216

Csc Kuwait Login Fabguys

Postby david216 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:50 am

This webpage contains official links ✅✅ for Login Tweter login, sing in Including Are you looking for Login Tweter Sign in? or searching for Login Tweter sign in then ... csc kuwait login Log in.

https://loginsonline.xyz/

Return to “Chevy Volt Buyers Forums”