2009 Aveo5 Headlights!!

When Volts are available, here will be the place to talk about how to Detail, Maintain and Customize your Volt. Other good topics are charging (solar or otherwise) smartphone app usage, etc.
jacksonryan

2009 Aveo5 Headlights!!

Postby jacksonryan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:16 am

Hey all, I currently own a 2009 Chevy Aveo5 and it has treated me pretty well over the last two years of ownership. In that time I have gone coast to coast and added 30k to the odometer. After my last road trip the plastic headlight brackets finally gave way (I live in AZ plastic doesn't last). a set of OEM headlight replacements are like 300 dollars shipped, and as a broke college student i'm trying to find a cheaper option. On a trip to mexico about a year or so ago I noticed that they still sold the face lifted Aveo sedan using the Aveo5 style front brand new (sedan and hatchback headlights are a little different. I was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a set of those, but I looked online and found nothing on the subject. there are also a few ebay options but im not trying to go full blown ricer just yet lol, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Return to “Chevy Volt Owners Lounge”