Folding flat 1st gen Volt back seats?

When Volts are available, here will be the place to talk about how to Detail, Maintain and Customize your Volt. Other good topics are charging (solar or otherwise) smartphone app usage, etc.
techbud

Folding flat 1st gen Volt back seats?

Postby techbud » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello!

I’m going on a little 3 day road trip this weekend and I would like to be comfortable, I’ve seen images of people folding the seats flat but I can’t seem to find a latch or anything on how to remove the seat bottoms, anyone know how to do it?

Any suggestions?

glossy133

Re: Folding flat 1st gen Volt back seats?

Postby glossy133 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:05 am

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

http://nbiclearance.website

leppard3

Postby leppard3 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:33 pm

I dont know about removing the seat bottoms, but the rear seat will lay flat. The "lever" is on top of the seat near the headrest, the seatbelt is usually covering it so it is easy to miss.

Richard876

Postby Richard876 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 pm

The first row seats are designed for optimal space and quality. ... To fold the second row seat flat for cargo hauling, the user simply lifts up on a lever located .... The rear cargo area has a 12-volt power outlet and a spacious storage box on the .... The Pilot Touring is equipped with the latest generation Honda.
The rear seats fold flat to create a sleeping platform, and an optional pop-up roof can ... The second generation Mercedes GLE and the fourth generation of the big .
https://customersurveyinfo.com

Return to “Chevy Volt Owners Lounge”