Seeking Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Users Of Michigan

When Volts are available, here will be the place to talk about how to Detail, Maintain and Customize your Volt. Other good topics are charging (solar or otherwise) smartphone app usage, etc.
IDEOresearch

Seeking Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Users Of Michigan

Postby IDEOresearch » Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi Chevy Volt Owners,

My name is Leigh Cohen, and I am the Design Research Coordinator for the IDEO Chicago office. IDEO (ideo.com) is an international design firm renowned for its award winning human-centered design process. IDEO designs not only products, services and environments, but also the everyday "experiences" we might have when we visit a store, plan and travel on a train, or visit a hospital emergency room, for example. I encourage you to checkout our work with Ford and their MyFord Mobile App: http://www.ideo.com/work/myford-mobile

We are currently working on a new project that has us redefining ways of communicating driving efficiency information for Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle users. Through our human-centered design approach, we wish to speak with PHEV owners in and around Lancing Michigan area June 6th and 7th for 90min in-car / in-home interviews that would focus on gathering feedback on a few of our design concepts. You will be compensated $150 for your time

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to speak with us, please contact me at:

lcohen@ideo.com

Again, Thank you! I look forward to hearing form you.

Best,

Leigh Cohen and The IDEO Team

Return to “Chevy Volt Owners Lounge”