Day 3 with my 2013 Volt/ trouble with Center Stack Display

Anything not covered by the others forums post here!
plantstrong

Day 3 with my 2013 Volt/ trouble with Center Stack Display

Postby plantstrong » Tue May 14, 2013 9:23 am

Has anyone had trouble getting their Center Stack Display to respond to touch commands? We just purchased our new 2013 Volt on Saturday and we LOVE it! However, this morning I noticed that the time on the clock wasn't moving nor could I get the Climate commands to respond to my touch. Even though the air conditioning was ON, the display screen didn't allow me to activate any of the Modes, and the Climate Power was reading Zero. I didn't have a full charge on my battery this morning but I doubt that it would have made a difference with this issue. I'm anxious to see if this problem continues when I drive the car again. :?

Chevrolet Cust Svc

Re: Day 3 with my 2013 Volt/ trouble with Center Stack Displ

Postby Chevrolet Cust Svc » Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Good Evening Plantstrong,

Congratulations on your New Chevrolet Volt! I apologize that you are experiencing this concern. If you could please message me with the last 8 of your VIN. Also the best method for you to be reached. I would like to look into this for you.

Congrats again!!

-Ian Chevrolet Volt Customer Service
If you have any further questions feel free to contact the Chevrolet Volt Advisor Team
(877) 486-5846
Volt Advisor Hours:
Monday - Friday 8AM to 11PM EST.
Saturday 11AM to 8PM EST.

Closed on Sunday.

plantstrong

Re: Day 3 with my 2013 Volt/ trouble with Center Stack Displ

Postby plantstrong » Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 am

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your reply. I am thrilled to announce that my Center Stack Display dilemma has corrected itself. I noticed right away when I got into my Volt that the clock had reset itself and that I was able to select commands on the Comfort screen and have them illuminate in Green. Yeah! All is well here. Thank you for your concern and offer for additional assistance. Love, love, love our new VOLT. I don't miss my Camry Hybrid. :)

Return to “General Chevy Volt Forum”