2019 Volt LT for $19,999 before tax credits???

Anything not covered by the others forums post here!
jarminkhan

2019 Volt LT for $19,999 before tax credits???

Postby jarminkhan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:47 am

Hey all, I've been lurking here for a while. Thanks to the community for all the good thoughts and feedback to other questions.

I saw a new 2019 Volt LT online that was listed locally for $24,999 and thought that seemed to be an ok deal but probably still above my price range. I called and they said they were listing it for $19,999. In my mind I was thinking through the math after the tax credits (-$3,750, and -$1,700 for NY state), and it seems like a pretty solid option. I confirmed with them that it hadn't been registered, so should be eligible for tax credits. Am I missing something here? I'm guessing she just misquoted it to me over the phone.

FYI, I'm in upstate NY and have a 34 mile commute total, and seems to be a perfect fit for my daily driver. Snow is a big issue here, so want to make sure it's pretty stable to drive. I've been trying to justify upgrading my car and have been looking at getting a Volt. I have a 2007 Honda Fit with 140k miles, and still runs ok, but is starting to feel a little rickety. My boss in a joking way said she was embarrassed as employer that I drive my Fit still (it is starting to look a bit rickety too). It is just stupid cheap to drive though so I haven't done anything yet. I like the idea of a Volt a lot (sad to see it discontinued though).whatsapp web whatsapp plus

Voltites, let me know your thoughts! Thanks so much.

Chana468

Re: 2019 Volt LT for $19,999 before tax credits???

Postby Chana468 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Driving at night with either brake lights or tail lights not working is dangerous for you and other drivers on the road.

918kiss

SkiAustin

Re: 2019 Volt LT for $19,999 before tax credits???

Postby SkiAustin » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:43 am

The original post is over 2 months old now ...
But, I would have bought that car myself for that price! :-)

Return to “General Chevy Volt Forum”