SF Bay Area Chevy Volt Block Party, Pleasanton, CA July 28th

Official and Unofficial Volt Related Event Posts go here!
PatrickZWang
Site Admin

SF Bay Area Chevy Volt Block Party, Pleasanton, CA July 28th

Postby PatrickZWang » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 am

See below, if you own a Volt and want to meet other owners, this is a great way to do so!

Chevy is hosting another block party for Bay Area Volt owners! This time we're at the home of Volt #2080 owners Sherman and Cheryl Balch in Pleasanton. Bring the whole family (and your Volt, of course) for food, music and fun. Members of the Volt team will also be there to answer questions.

Event Details:

Saturday, July 28

11 am – 1 pm

Balch Residence:

6010 Alisal Street

Pleasanton, CA, 94566

Please RSVP to JZhao@webershandwick.com by July 24 with your name and your number of guests.

Limited level 1 and 2 charging available on a first come first served basis!

Hope to see you there!

General Motors Western Region & Chevy Volt team

*Please note we are scheduling another Volt Block Party in San Jose in early August and details will be announced shortly.

Vincesy

Re: SF Bay Area Chevy Volt Block Party, Pleasanton, CA July

Postby Vincesy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

Is this limited to current Volt owners only? Can future / soon to be Volt owners come?

Tony

Postby Tony » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 am

Hello Patrick,

I have just purchased a new Chevrolet Volt and I would like to offer to others at this site, a chance to help assist them with producing their own electricity when charging their Chevy volts. I have a Solar PV company that sells kits (www.solarkitdirect.com) at a very competitor price throughout North America. I was wondering if you knew how I could possibly get this information out to others in this forum...so that I may help others.

I have just installed a 3kw system on my home to support the charging of my vehicle and would like to help others do the same at a very low cost.

Any help will be appreciated

Tony Galante
Tony@solarkitdirect.com
www.solarkitdirect.com

Vincesy

Postby Vincesy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Got my Volt on the 24th and thought about joining the Block Party but was too busy studying the car at home.
How was the party? Pics?

Return to “Chevy Volt Events”