Dear EV Enthusiasts:
Agrion (www.agrion.org) invites you to attend (or view the online videostream of) a timely panel discussion, “Emerging Issues for the California EV Charging Infrastructure”, on October 2nd, from 9 AM to 11:30 AM PDT, in Santa Clara. For an overview, see:
http://www.agrion.org/boards/home-Elect ... cle-en.htm
Our panelists will be:
• John Clark, Partner: Goodin, MacBride, Squeri, Day & Lamprey
• John Mikulin, US EPA, Specialist, Clean Energy & Climate Change
• Forrest North, Founder & CEO, Xatori
• Richard Schorske, Executive Director, EV Communities Alliance
John Kalb, Founder & CEO of Ev Charging Pros, will be the Moderator.
After giving an overview of the NRG settlement and ECOtality lawsuit, we’ll ask the speakers to broaden the focus to these (and related) topics:
• Uncertainty regarding standards for EV fast charging
• Medium & heavy-duty Plug-in EV (PEV) access to public EVSE infrastructure
• Peak demand charges for Level 2 and fast charge EVSE
• Co-location of renewable energy generation and public EVSE
• What is the economic and practical feasibility of inductive (wireless) EV charging?
• Which mobile software applications are likely to be most helpful for EV drivers seeking convenient and available public charging stations along their route?
If you already have an Agrion profile, please register at the webpage for this event. If you don’t yet have an Agrion profile, please briefly “create an account” from the top of our homepage (www.agrion.org), and then you can register for the event.
Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you can participate in this expert discussion of how to achieve the “critical mass” for the EV charging infrastructure.
Community Manager – Cleantech, Smart Grid, Energy Storage, and EVs
5 Third Street, Suite 520
San Francisco, CA 94103
AGRION is a global business community for energy and sustainability, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Frankfurt, Paris, and Beijing. The mission of AGRION is to connect executives and other thought-leaders, within and across borders, for the purposes of business development, education, idea-sharing, and networking. The ultimate objective is to be a catalyst for the clean energy economy. We host over 400 meetings per year targeting collaboration and growth opportunities. Our network counts 140 corporate members with a reach to 150,000 professionals working in clean energy and corporate sustainability. Membership allows for unlimited access to AGRION events worldwide, and much more.
Official and Unofficial Volt Related Event Posts go here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest