puma fenty

Official and Unofficial Volt Related Event Posts go here!
DonnaMurray

puma fenty

Postby DonnaMurray » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:20 pm

A couple days ago, we got a sneak peak puma fenty slides at the Crossover x Puma Blaze Of Glory Velvet Twin Pack, today we get even more images of the collaboration between Malaysia s Crossover and Puma.The shoe we re focusing on today is once again the Rose Blaze of Glory. The hoe draws inspiration from the dark and satirical drama of films that are loved by Crosover founder, Jem. The shoe comes dressed in a grey mesh base complimented by he nubuck upper.

Additional features on the shoe include the speckled cage and overlay. Adding some color to the shoe is the Pink detailing, which is puma mens shoes also known as being Crossover s signature color. Sky Blue and teal hits throughout the shoe complete the main features on the shoe. The Crossover x Puma Blaze of Glory  Rose is currently available puma shoes mens at Crossover stores and will also be releasing at other global retailers on April 23.via: HighsnobietyAuthor s TakeIt looks pretty clean.

What does a shoe like that look like you ask? Well, in the minds of Malaysia s Crossover, suburban Americana consists of white picket fences, a clear blue sky, perpetual optimism and a parade of roses. Crossover feels they were able to transcend that look onto the appearance of puma shoes basketball the shoe. The shoe comes in a grey base, a speckled overlay, hits of teal and pink and a predominantly white midsole. Crossover branding is spotted on the tongue, while Puma branding can be seen on the heel and tongue.

Just like the men s pair, the women s version also comes contrasted by an all-white sole unit. Retailers worldwide such as BSTN should already have these in stock. You can pick up the Men s/Grey pair here and the Women s/Pink pair here.via: BSTNAuthor s TakeI like the minimal look on the shoe, and the fact that it s constructed out of suede makes me like it puma shoes for mens even more. I ve never owned a pair of the Blaze of Glory, but one of these could very well be my first pick up.

The only downside is that they ll retail for $80. DO you feel comfortable paying $80 for some slides? Not even Jordan slides cost that much.The new slide between Rihanna and PUMA is set to launch on April 22nd.via: PUMAAuthor s Take$80 for some slides? I don t know what both PUMA and Rihanna were thinking. They look like regular PUMA slides to me. That furry Image upper just makes them look cheap in my opinion.

Return to “Chevy Volt Events”