Chevrolet Volt and Cruze Open House at Dublin Chevrolet

Official and Unofficial Volt Related Event Posts go here!
PatrickZWang
Site Admin

Chevrolet Volt and Cruze Open House at Dublin Chevrolet

Postby PatrickZWang » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm

If you plan to attend the event on the main page feel free to post here to see if others want to meet. If you get some good photos of the event as well, feel free to post on this thread!

http://www.mychevroletvolt.com/chevy-volt-and-cruze-open-house

See you guys there!

Patrick

frede

Re: Chevrolet Volt and Cruze Open House at Dublin Chevrolet

Postby frede » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:50 am

I got there around 11am, must have just missed you. This was the first time I saw the inside of a Volt -- the car they had at the 2009 SF Auto Show didn't have an interior (and I think the exterior was slightly different). I'm pretty happy with what I saw, the interior is comfy. The console control panel wasn't as fancy/modern as I expected, but I guess much of the control can be done by touch screen on the display, which I didn't get a chance to play with (it was in tutorial mode, just three screens to view). The hatchback had a nice solid quality feel to it when opening/closing. The car they had was Viridian Joule with neutral leather seats and a black console. I was hoping to see the white console since that's what I ordered. I asked the GM rep when a Volt would be in the Bay Area again, and he said they would have a fleet visiting in October.

PatrickZWang
Site Admin

Postby PatrickZWang » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Yes I was at various events talking to various people at 11 so probably just missed each other! In any case - hope you enjoyed. That version of the Volt was more complete than the others I've seen as well. (More of the interior trims were done.

Patrick

Quadcorexo

Postby Quadcorexo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:03 am

I have to do with the problems I've come across yet.

Return to “Chevy Volt Events”