First San Francisco Bay Area Volt Gathering!

Official and Unofficial Volt Related Event Posts go here!
TommyBoy

Re: First San Francisco Bay Area Volt Gathering!

Postby TommyBoy » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes, let's do that. Let's post it there and see how many respond! :geek:
Volt #898, aka "Heidi" (my greyhound) :cool:
GBV - Cyber Grey Metallic with upgrades: Premium Trim, Park Assist, Polished Al Wheels

PatrickZWang
Site Admin

Postby PatrickZWang » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm going to suggest another strategy, which would be the line up an interesting place to visit / host the meeting (well in advance) then we'll try to publicize and see what turnout we can get. I think if people have an event that's out there we'll get better draw.

I'm going to try and reach out to a few people I know who might be able to help organize an event. I've heard some good suggestions about locations (Coulumb or a dealer?)

If anyone here has some contacts at a prospective place maybe let's start a discussion and just pick a weekend to do it. If we can get an event sponsor to help back it up I think we can get better publicity and / or people visiting from outside just the Volt community.

I'll see what I can find out this week about organizing a more formal event.

Patrick

PatrickZWang
Site Admin

Postby PatrickZWang » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey All - The time has come! The date is August 6th we are at the GM Advanced Tech Center in Palo Alto. See the link from the home page and RSVP There!

http://www.mychevroletvolt.com/sf-bay-area-volt-ev-meet-and-greet-gm-advanced-tech-office-august-6-2011

Return to “Chevy Volt Events”